Saturday, April 26, 2008

Holy Antler Sheds! I am a Mythbuster!


He he he he! I just won a bet I made with Chuck! It all started as we were watching Mythbusters. They were working on a myth that involved a moose. The cast was making observations of a real moose for part of their experiment, but the moose did not have its antlers. SO, I happened to say something about... maybe it sheds its antlers...like a deer. Well, Chuck immediately questioned this statement as if it were not true. I replied, "Yeah, a buck will shed its antlers." Now Chuck is a questioner , and not a hunter,and totally did not believe my statement. He immediately went to the computer. I stopped him and said, WAIT let's bet! We set the terms of our wager, which will NOT be documented on this blog because trust me it would definitely fall in the category of "too much information." For any hunters out in the blogosphere...you know where this is going! I was right! Antlers are the fastest growing tissue in the animal kingdom.
I just had to celebrate this moment with a blog entry, because these moments are few and far between! Special thanks to GOOGLE!

No comments: